Jobs at NEO Interiors
EXPERIENCED FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED(www.neo-furniture.com)
NEO Interiors furniture store has an immediate opening for an EXPERIENCED FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to work in our fast-paced office.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible to both internal and external customers.
- Process customer orders, special orders, drop ship orders and customer changes according to established company policies and procedures in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide prompt and efficient information to customers asking about quotes, order status, availability, shipping, product details, confirmations, pricing, inquiries, or feedback.
- Call customers when necessary about shipment delays, shipment tracking and other information to enable orderly delivery and installation.
- Handle problems related to shipment of product, damage, credits or other customer inquiries. Process customer returns and product change outs according to established company policies and procedures.
- Resolve customer problems, complaints and issues promptly in a positive manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty in accordance with company processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service & phone skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Proactive learner, problem solver & logical thinker.
- Extremely well-organized.
- A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS A MUST!